Download Resume & Case Studies
Resume in Word Format
Capital Budgeting Analysis & Outlook Recommendations
Trent Robertson, MBA | 214-636-4114 | email@example.com
UX UI designer/storyteller with both B2B and B2C product manager experience and MBA, analytic and creative skills, demonstrable leadership and business acumen, Agile management chops – and both Fortune-500 and small business experience (Tyson Foods, Draeger NA, King’s Hawaiian, FedEx).
- 12+ years proven enterprise experience with every stage of digital design, web, and mobile development.
- Strong background evaluating business requirements, UX UI strategy and research, wireframing, storyboards, personas, design patterns, etc.
- Deep understanding of visual design principles, including visual hierarchy, typography, color, layout, etc.
- Full-stack UX/UI Product Manager with focus on mobile.
- AGILE (Scrum) experienced leading team of up 8 at Ruby Red Frog, with some being remote.
- Delivered a combination of over 100 B2B and B2C websites over the last 15 years, including UX/UI for web apps, landing pages, banner ads, animation, video, motion graphics, illustration, graphics, and more.
- Strong communicator, leader, manager, mentor meeting regularly with enterprise c-level executives.
- Expert/Advanced in virtually every Adobe CC, Cinema 4d, Sketch, Invision, and many other tools.
Ruby Red Frog Design Group | Product Owner | 3/2015 to now
- Boutique digital agency specializing in UX UI, web design and app development, marketing strategy, SEO, content creation, videos, ecommerce, email, and more.
- UI research, rapid prototyping, and UX strategy to create intuitive and effective interfaces
- Portfolio of approximately 35 clients: Sara Lee Deli, King’s Hawaiian, Drager North America, Bryan Foods, Castello Cheese, Hotels.com, HEMPd, Arla Foods, Anna Sova, and others.
- Managed eight plus team, multiple partners, vendors; responsible for all client engagement.
- Concept development from whiteboards, storyboards, to wireframes, to interactive prototypes.
- Supervised new business efforts, messaging, and full-funnel product marketing campaigns.
- Created UX/UI customer journeys for web, media, social, email, display, search, etc.
- Managed project budgets; responsible for tracking and adjusting campaign spend.
- Project management, ensuring all stakeholders and contributors meet deadlines, etc.
- Facilitated UI usability testing and analytics
RealPage | Senior Media Developer | 1/2004 to 2/2015
- Winner 2012 and 2013 Telly Awards.
- Grew video department to 7 team members.
- Produced lead-generating videos such as explainer, testimonial, demo, training, videos.
- Met business requirements of video-projects from planning, conceptualizing, scripting, storyboarding, videography, to directing and editing.
- Defined technical requirements as well as project managed timelines and deliverables.
- Managed project budgets; responsible for tracking and adjusting campaign performance/spend.
- Product owner for creating online learning for RealPage SAAS products.
FedEx Kinko’s | Senior Art Director | 6/2002 to 1/2004
- Solely designed www.kinkos.com resulting in 50% more unique visitors.
- Winner Outstanding Achievement Award for Marketing Excellence, August 2003.
- Designed corporate intranet and career recruiting sites.
- Created P2K UI, along with ‘File, Print, Kinko’s’, DocStore, and other web apps, dashboards, and ecomm sites.
- MBA from The University of Dallas, Irving, TX
- Academy of Entertainment & Technology, Santa Monica, CA
- Gnomon School of Video Effects, Computer, and 3D Design, Hollywood, CA
- BA in Advertising from The University of Texas, Austin, TX