Trent Robertson, MBA
Creative Director Resume
20 years-experience in digital media and communication, bringing a proven creative vision and effective management style.
- Proven creative-leader focused on building media that engages, informs, and initiates behavior.
- I have worked successfully with prominent national brands such as King’s Hawaiian, Sara Lee Deli, Bryan Foods, HEMPd, and more.
- Passionate self-starter who thrives in an agency environment while building enlightened pathways to effective solutions.
- Experienced with every stage of both web and video development, including evaluating business requirements, working across departments, problem solving, budgeting, fulfillment, all while creating an optimal working environment.
- Expert in creative process for all types of digital media, from banner ads and web UI, animation, video, motion graphics, illustration, graphics, and more.
- Expert with traditional video, including camera operation, lighting, sound, green-screen, cyc wall, etc.
- Expert in most CMS platforms with projects including hempd.com, saraleedeli.com, kingshawaiianfoodservice.com, bryanalabamasweeps.com.
- Strong team leader, manager, mentor meeting regularly with executives.
- Expert/Advanced in virtually every Adobe CC 2018 application and Cinema 4d.
- Telly Video Award winner in 2012 AND 2013.
- Studied filmmaking in Los Angeles, CA while working as a successful professional actor in over 100 national tv commercials.
Ruby Red Frog Design Group | President/Owner | 3/15 to now
- Ruby Red Frog is a boutique digital agency specializing in digital strategy and implementation for online videos, web development, ecommerce, eLearning, content creation, and more.
- Managed full creative teams and multiple partners/vendors; responsible for all budgeting and scheduling of client
- Supervised new business efforts, outreach and implementation
- Cultivated an environment of mentoring and support; increased staff from two to 11 and developed a portfolio of 35 clients
- Clients include HEMPd, Sara Lee Deli, King’s Hawaiian, Wilson Group, Bryan Foods, Castello Cheese, Arla Foods, Benefit Solutions by Design, Medieval Times, Wilson Group, and many more.
RealPage | Senior Media Developer | 1/04 to 2/15
- Winner 2012 and 2013 Telly Awards.
- Created video department, growing from 1 to 7 team members.
- Produced lead-generating videos types such as explainer, testimonial, demo, training, and more.
- Met business requirements by managing every facet of video-creation from project planning, conceptualizing, scripting, storyboarding, videography, to directing.
- Projects often-included special effects, audio and sound design, editing, and final staging.
- Defined technical requirements as well as project managed timelines and deliverables.
FedEx Kinko’s | Senior Art Director | 6/02 to 1/04
- Winner Outstanding Achievement Award for Marketing Excellence, August 2003.
- Solely designed www.kinkos.com resulting in 50% more unique visitors.
- Designed corporate intranet and career recruiting sites.
- Created P2K UI, along with ‘File, Print, Kinko’s’, DocStore, and other e-com sites.
MBA from The University of Dallas, Irving, TX
Academy of Entertainment & Technology, Santa Monica, CA
AET is designed to meet the industry’s need for creative professionals in the entertaiment industry.
Gnomon School of Video Effects, Computer, and 3D Design, Hollywood, CA
Gnomon specializes in computer graphics education for careers in the entertainment industry.
BA in Advertising from The University of Texas, Austin, TX